Get Your Own Visitor Globe!

The art series

Art with a difference. These are the colors and shapes of the world as I see it - and these are the words that describe my visions and dreams and reality. What are we really without beauty? What do we become without hope?

I don't want to know.

These are all high-quality, archival prints. If you want something that really says something - a piece of art that will be unchanged when your great-grandchildren inherit it, these are for you.


All the art is original and all the poetry is done within five minutes of the painting being completed. After the poetry is written, nothing is changed.

This is real stream-of-consciousness type stuff. I can also do custom pieces from photos gathered by family members. Just send me an e-mail and we can discuss it.

I'll be adding more each day. Keep coming back to this site - you never know what will have a special meaning to you or someone you love.

-Dave

all images, text and poetry copyright Dave Rogers.


Monday, July 27, 2009

Beltane's Flower

Remember when earth and rock and sky and heart were the universe? Remember when power was dance and song and gesture and heated embrace in the cold evening mist - on the field - in the firelight? This image was done from a photo of my wife, a Celtic queen herself. It was combined with a robe copied from an unattributed ancient drawing of a Irish woman - and set on the field next to one of the Avebury stones, where I used to spend a lot of my spare time when I lived in Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment